Frequently Asked Questions
– TBG is the most successful tattoo removal system to help remove any tattoo or permanent cosmetic. It costs a fraction of the expense of laser. And unlike laser, it causes no pain, or scarring. Contains no harmful ingredients. NO Chromabright, NO Acids (TCA), NO Hydroquinone
– TBG is a system of creams which permeate the dermis to help fade the tattoo away by attacking the ink. By progressively fading your tattoo away, you don’t have worry about your tattoo looking worse than before you started treatment.
– TBG has been proven to be highly effective. Our studies show that over 95% of TBG users achieve SATISFYING RESULTS. Some situations require a longer treatment period. Because of this and contamination concerns (the integrity of product cannot be ensured once it has been out from our control) we are unable to accept returns or offer an unconditional guarantee. We have no knowledge of any serious medical treatment, prescription, or even laser treatment that offers an unconditional guarantee.
– TBG is made in an FDA regulated lab to an FDA monograph. That is, the FDA is familiar with the ingredients and considers them safe for the general population. Only drugs which require a doctor’s prescription get a formal FDA approval. TBG does not require a prescription to purchase or use it. There are no side effects that we are aware of.
Tat B Gone is the most effective Fade Away System on the market. It was developed as a total 2-step system and no single step will deliver meaningful results!
– No, the age of your tattoo does not seem to matter with TBG. It removes all colors, with darker ones taking longer than lighter ones to fade. There are too many variables to precisely estimate how long tattoo removal treatment will take (i.e. color of tattoo, depth of the ink, type of ink, body chemistry, ext.). You can use TBG as long as it takes to get the results you are looking for.
You may or may not see visible results in the first month. Typically the slowest progress is in the beginning. As the breakdown gets started it should speed up. This is why we recommend at least the four month supply for all but the smallest tattoos.
– Yes, TBG can be used before, after or along with laser. Unlike laser treatments, TBG causes no pain or scarring, and costs less money. If you choose to mix treatments, please do not apply TBG to skin until healed from laser treatment. Also discontinue use about 10 days before a laser treatment.
– TBG is hypoallergenic. The creams do not contain Chromabright, acids (TCA) or hydroquinone. Customers have found it to be suitable for all skin types. You can use the TBG creams for as long as you need them to achieve satisfying results.
– Yes, you may expose your TBG treated areas to the sun. You could apply a sunscreen over the treated area. Bear in mind that TBG is not waterproof and should be reapplied after water exposure.
– After applying “Step 2”, allow it to absorb into skin before you cover it with clothing. There is no need to bandage the treated area though. TBG stays on the skin to help fade away your tattoo.
– We ship around the world every day. Our most popular packages which ship here for free will also ship worldwide for free.
– Yes, our web site is completely secure, you can order in confidence. Beyond that, we do not sell or give away your name or any of your information, to anyone or any company, period! Your business with TatBGone.com is strictly confidential.